Cooking, Sewing, Working, Traveling, Gardening and Pondering

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

~Winston Churchill~

Thursday, January 9, 2014

After Christmas Sew Along 2014

I am participating in SewMuch2Luv's After Christmas Sew Along again this year.

Here is what I've finished so far this week!

Red Santa cross stitch by Birds of Feather...I've already stitched the Black Santa and will move onto the next one soon.
 ACSA 2014 week of jan 6

 
I love this set of Santa's and can't wait to finish them all.

I also, have another project I'll take a picture of tonight!

You can see all the participants posts on the Flickr group here.

4 comments:

Regena said...

great job.

Nanna said...

sweet santas! happy stitching!
Helen

Karen said...

That Santa is too cute. I'm glad the doll in his arms didn't scare you away :)

Crazy Amy said...

thanks Helen! I so enjoyed stitching him... Karen - I got to stick a needle in the doll so it was ok!